HSE Manager UK
Salary:£45000 – £55000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
Region: North West
Sector: Health & Safety
Sub Sector: HSEQ
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties will include:
- Develop, promote and maintain an effective health and safety culture that reflects BHL policies, procedures and relevant legislation.
- To ensure all marine and project personnel are provided with an initial safety induction.
- Provide statistical analyses and report on performance data for monthly/quarterly/annual KPI, client and company meetings and reporting.
- Liaise with project managers to recognise project schedule to ensure suitable risk management activities are undertaken and attend project meetings as required.
- Evaluate contract documents when required by the commercial dept and provide input into the tender process.
- Lead business HIRA and act as HSE representative for client HIRA where appropriate.
- Guarantee compliance with management systems by conducting internal audits on-shore and on-board vessels to verify compliance with HSE, relevant ISO and OHSAS standards, and applicable industry code.
Send an updated copy of your curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org