HSE Manager South Australia
|Location:||Adelaide, South Australia|
Job Type: Permanent
Applications close 1 July 2018.
- Leading ASX listed manufacturer
- High volume production facility
- Be part of the corporate leadership team in a growing industry
This large blue chip industrial group has been delivering capital investment to grow and develop a manufacturing plant and team which is world class in terms of production volume, efficiency, safety and its ability to innovate to meet customer needs.
To support this growth a HSE manager is required to monitor the HSE systems in a 24/7 manufacturing environment which is high volume and process oriented, with continuous improvement and innovation a core part of the group’s culture.
- Experience at a senior management level in a manufacturing environment which embraces safety as a key value;
- An in-depth understanding of safety and environmental systems;
- Must have experience in implementing business system models such as AS4801, ISO14000 and/or ISO 9000;
- Must have a sound background and training in Risk Management processes
- Must have a good understanding of business systems integration.
- Sound understanding of HSE regulatory requirements;
- Background and training in Risk Management processes;
- Tertiary qualification in either engineering, environmental science, or OH&S.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. We will get back to you in 2-4 weeks with the status of your application.