HSE MANAGER METERING – EMEA SPENCER OGDEN
- Job type: Permanent
- Job reference: BBBH108064
- Location: Germany, Baden-Württemberg, Stuttgart
- Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
- Salary: €80000.00 – €90000.00 per annum + Benefits
Spencer Ogden are seeking a HSE Manager with a background in factory manufacturing for our client based near Stuttgart.
A client are a major player in the metering industry. Not only do they manufacture their own meters, they also provide the end-to-end solutions and customer support network globally.
Due to growth they are Currently seeking a HSE Manager who will not only oversea the manufacturing sites in Germany but also in France and Eastern Europe.
You will oversea the companies entire HSE , occupational safety and environmental programes for EMEA. You will maintain and develop exisitng policies, working very closely with all the representatives in EMEA.
To be considered you must have the following background and skill sets:
- Degree educated ideally within health and safety or similar (including engineering)
- Experience working in manufacturing and factory production sites is a must.
- Fluent German and English (written and spoken)
- Flexibility to travel.
- Strong knowledge and skills of HSE processes and tools.
- In depth Know How of operational hazards and risks and development of multi-faceted (technical, work practice and administrative) solutions and at least local HSE Know How for France and Germany.
- Act for Change – High level of energy and enthusiasm and ability to energize others.
- Excellent communication, presentation and training skills.