Job title: HSE Manager metering – EMEA
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: BBBH108064
Location: Germany, Baden-Württemberg, Stuttgart
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
About the company
Spencer Ogden are a major player in the metering industry. Not only do they manufacture their own meters, they also provide the end-to-end solutions and customer support network globally. Due to growth they are Currently seeking a HSE Manager who will not only oversea the manufacturing sites in Germany but also in France and Eastern Europe. You will oversea the companies entire HSE , occupational safety and environmental programmes for EMEA. You will maintain and develop existng policies, working very closely with all the representatives in EMEA.
– Degree educated ideally within health and safety or similar (including engineering)
– Experience working in manufacturing and factory production sites is a must
– Fluent German and English (written and spoken)
– Flexibility to travel
– Strong knowledge and skills of HSE processes and tools
– In depth Know How of operational hazards and risks and development of multi-faceted (technical, work practice and administrative) solutions and at least local HSE Know How for France and Germany,
– Act for Change – High level of energy and enthusiasm and ability to energize others
– Excellent communication, presentation and training skills
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits.