HSE Manager Job in Minya, Egypt
For Spanish company in Minya, Egypt, we are looking to hire an experienced Health and Safety Manager to join our Project Team.
– Influence site management and drive safety and environmental leadership.
-Monitor site legal compliance and ensure the site meets all local/national regulatory requirements .
– preparing and reviews of method statements, risk assessment, lifting , testing plans etc…
– Academic degree or similar qualification from reputable University or college.
– Proven experience as site safety manager .
– In depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA General/ Construction) and procedures.
– Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices .
– Proficient in MS Office .
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics .
– English – negotiation level required
Experience in writing reports for health and safety .
– Flexibility to work on site out of Cairo .
-The salary is to be agreed upon between the two parties
Job Type: Full-time
Project Duration : 6 month starting from July 2020 .
We are looking forward to receiving your CV by email : firstname.lastname@example.org