- Location: East Sussex, England
- Type: Permanent
- Salary:£65,000 – 65,001 per year per year
- Sector: Environmental Health & Safety
- Expiry Date:05 February 2024
HSE Manager Job In East Sussex
We have partnered with a leading leisure operator, with sites across the UK, to appoint a HSE Manager. This person will be responsible for delivering safe environments covering every aspect of compliance and safety, with a special focus on leisure activities. The role will be based from East Sussex but there is plenty of room for remote working and there will be some travel.
The HSE Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading the compliance and safety agenda for site activities and providing a safe environment for all.
- Developing and delivering compliance and safety audit programmes and supporting your team of direct reports in carrying out risk assessments.
- Reviewing and updating policies, procedures, and other documentation to reflect any required changes.
- Providing board reports and a strategic direction for HSE matters
The HSE Manager will have:
- Health, Safety & Environment experience in retail, leisure or a closely related environment.
- Ability to pick up new systems and adapt to the technology and software used in the business.
- A personable, independent, and motivated professional who can build relationships, work with autonomy, and manage their time effectively.
Application Contact Below:
Vacancy Reference: PR/026815
Vacancy Owner: Mike Roebuck | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 611328 | (+44) 7967 308455
More Jobs – Apply Here