HSE Manager Job in Dublin
- Reference: 14582 (MR)
- Location: Dublin
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: €60k – 70k per year
A multinational distribution and catering organisation is seeking a HSE Manager in a newly created role for their food production/ storage facility in Dublin. This company has rapid expansion plans for Ireland and there is scope for the role to grow inline with this.
- Newly created role initially setting up health & safety processes for this company’s food production facility at Dublin Airport.
- Initially a stand alone position, there is scope to build a team inline with the business’ rapid expansion plans in Ireland.
- Reporting into the General Manager for Ireland, but working closely with Global Senior Vice President of Safety.
- Professional safety qualification from an International Safety Institution – IOSH, NEBOSH, CSP, CRSP.
- Experience developing a safety culture and processes from scratch.
- Minimum five years’ health & safety experience. Ideally in a manufacturing, process or heavy industry environment. Experience in a food environment desirable.
- Able to win hearts and minds of all staff within the business.
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.