HSE Manager ICE Petroleum Engineering Sdn Bhd
- Job Type: Full Time
- Category: Health, Safety and Environment
- Closing Date: 6, Nov 2017
- Location: Malaysia
About Ice Petroleum Engineering
ICE Petroleum is an integrated service provider for the global markets of downstream energy and utilities. We provide value-added services aimed at sustaining and enhancing plant services delivery. Our integrated operating model help drive superior asset performance throughout the plant lifecycle by offering optimised, end-to-end Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) services.
Established in 1991, ICE Petroleum had completed over 80 projects in Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Vietnam and Sudan for various clients which include energy multinationals and EPCM companies. We currently employ over 140 people who operate from our headquarters in Kuala Lumpur and 20 acres of fabrication facilities in Pengerang and Kuantan.
ICE Petroleum is an ISO 9001 (Quality Management), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management) and BS OHSAS 18001 (Safety Management) company.
1. Monitoring proper implementation of Health, Safety and Environment activities in compliance with Client’s regulations and procedures.
2. Recording and reporting any safety and loss prevention plans, individual fire and security procedures, and accident report.
3. Conducting periodic Safety, Health and Environment meeting between Contractor and ICE’s personnel.
4. Conducts tool box meeting and carry our periodic safety audits.
5. Well versed with statutory requirements and updates library or such regulations / legislations.
Compile safety statistics and reports for management review.
Preferably Minimum Diploma with 7 years experience in the Oil & Gas Industry.