HSE Manager Huddersfield – Manufacturing Futures
Salary: £40000 – £50000 per annum
Are you an HSE Manager with experience working in a construction environment who is looking for an opportunity to work alongside the business decision makers to enact change?
Futures have a new opportunity for an experienced HSE Manager to join a hugely respected client of ours who are a fabricator and installer of construction products. This role will involve overseeing HSE across four permanent premises and also on operational sites where our client is on project.
HSE Manager – Role and Responsibilities – QHSE / Health and Safety / SHEQ / Construction / EHS Manager / Risk Assessments / Site Visits
* Prepare Health Safety & Environment strategies to ensure continuous improvement
* Ensure a safe and healthy work environment by the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
* Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements implemented.
* Ensure that safety inspections are carried out, risk assessments and lone working procedures are managed and employees are aware of their responsibilities
* Co-ordinate the development of HSE Policies systems and work procedures
HSE Manager – Skills and Abilities – QHSE / Health and Safety / SHEQ / Construction / EHS Manager / Risk Assessments / Site Visits
* The successful candidate will be fully NEBOSH/IOSH qualified
* The successful candidate will have construction experience as a minimum
If this sounds like it fits your experience and ambitions moving forward, please do apply today!