HSE Manager Halliburton Algeria Hassi Messaoud
Requisition Number: 44184
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: HSE
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Location: Hassi Messaoud, 16, DZ, 30500
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under broad direction, leads, directs and manages the Health, Safety and Environment programs.
- May supervise staff of HSE professionals in the implementation of HSE programs, processes and strategies over a defined geographic area, worksite, business unit or specialized function.
- Directs the implementation and oversight of the integrated management system that meets the needs of the company and the requirements of industry standards.
- Engages in training and implementation of training programs, report writing, plan development and implementation, proposal/tender reviews and input, researching and interpreting standards and codes, reviewing incident investigation reports, giving presentations.
- Provides direct supervision, mentoring and coaching to develop HSE personnel in their area of support.
- Works with Sr. HSE Manager, Global HSE, customers, and regulatory bodies to ensure consistent application and understanding of standards, rules and requirements.
- Represents the Company by participation in industry associations to develop aligned HSE requirements and share or learn best practices.
- Develops, implements, and monitors HSE initiatives in alignment with global HSE strategies.
- Possible budgetary responsibilities.
- Suggests and analyzes balanced performance measures and creates action plans for improvement.
- Skills are typically acquired through an undergraduate study in HSE related field, Science, Engineering, or Business Management.
- 10-15 years of relevant experience with up to 3 years of experience in HSE Management.
- Professional certification preferred.