HSE Manager HAL Allergy Group – Netherlands
Optimizing the working conditions by ensuring the organisational activities comply with legislation.
To develop, maintain and check the environmental management system which will lead HAL Allergy BV and HALIX both complying to legislation.
Tasks and Responsibilities
(Continuous) development of and to optimise the environmental management system and supporting the board of directors in executing thereof.
- Ensuring the organizational activities comply with local health and safety regulations and the best practices in the industry.
- Carrying out risk assessments and identifying hazards.
- Carrying out safety inspections and internal audits and reporting to the management for corrective actions.
- Ensuring preventive measures, hazard control and personal protective equipment are implemented and used.
- Assisting in establishment of health and safety policies.
- Developing systems, policies, procedures, manuals and arrange for exercises and training.
- Recordkeeping of all safety related events, and the investigation thereof.
- Investigating and report accidents and near misses
- Compiles accident related data obtained from departments and divisions; prepares annual and periodic reports summarizing the safety status of the department
- At least BSC level of thinking and working;
- Acknowledgement as environmental coordinator and prevention officer.
Working knowledge of the following:
- National safety standards;
- Environmental safety standards;
- Occupational and emergency safety procedures;
- Other safety related issues;
- Knowledge of international occupational safety regulations.
Personal & Professional Skills
- Consious of hazards;
- Excellent communicator;
- Taking initative;
- No 9-5 mentality;
- Stress resistant;
- Proficient user of Office
- Excellent command of both English and Dutch, in speaking, reading and writing.
- We offer you a highly dynamic job in an interesting environment
- You will be working from our headquarters in Leiden, where the products are produced on site.
- HAL Allergy offers great benefits including a competitive salary, 13th month, 30 holidays, pension and health insurance
Applications and more information
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application (before 21/08/2018). To apply, please click the “Apply” button below to the right where you will be prompted to upload your CV first.