Job title: HSE Manager Graceco Ltd
Job Type: Full Time
Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company which specializes in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionary industry. They seek the services of a HSE Manager (HSE Manager Graceco Ltd).
- Establish safety and health goals and objectives, plans, policies, and procedures to ensure compliance with local, rules and regulations.
- Analyze safety processes throughout the company; proactively seek areas of opportunity for improvement.
- Identify root causes of accidents; recommend changes to work flow, equipment or other process elements; and develop and implement support systems to achieve safety objectives.
- Develop and maintain site emergency response management system.
- Provide professional/technical/competent advice on all areas of safety in the work place, to all on site and enforce the implementation of corporate safety standards while supporting the implementation of periodic safety certification.
- Issuance of permit to work for risk based jobs such as working at height, hot work, electrical work, confined space entry and civil works in the brewery to all 3rd party contractors. Liaise with all stakeholders in the implementation of permit to work system.
- Analyze incidents and accidents data to propose corrective and preventive actions.
- Coordinate training programs for employees to continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the organization.
- Assists the Commercial, Engineering and Operations Department in their dealings with clients in all issues concerned with Health and Safety at work.
- Conducts safety audits both internal and external.
- Provides technical support to Senior Management on any safety related subjects.
- Preparing and enforcing policies to establish a culture of health and safety.
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics.
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe condition
- Liaises between Clients on safety related issues.
- Development, evaluation and upgrading of safety programs.
- Maintain safety files and records
- Perform other work related tasks as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant should have degree/HND in relevant field
- Applicant should have over 3 years’ experience as a HSE personnel in a manufacturing company
- Applicant must be a computer literate.
- Applicant must be able to coach and train other junior staff
- Applicant must have a relevant certification in HSE
You will need to show:
- Business skills – ability to manage budgets and lead team.
- Organisational skills – ability to manage numerous and simultaneous tasks.
- Ability to pay attention to detail in order to identify hazards.
- The ability to lead and motivate others.
- Team working skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels.
- The ability to communicate with, and persuade others.
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- The confidence to respond positively when under pressure.
- People management skills, high level of initiative and self-management skill.
How to Apply for HSE Manager Graceco Ltd
Upload your Curriculum Vitae here