Germholt is one of the leading providers of professional, technology based consultancy and support services to the industry, commerce and governments in all of the worlds major economies. With over 17,000 staff operating in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas, Atkins has a broad range of skills and resources and provides Clients with a comprehensive service throughout the entire life cycle of the projects in the built environment.
We aim to be the international first choice supplier of technical and integrated services. Shaped by our customers\’ needs, our vision is to: focus on quality seek world class design and excellence strive to add value be flexible to the evolving needs of a changing society.
You should possess a degree or trade qualifications in relevant engineering discipline and have a minimum of ten years relevant work experience.
The role involves the execution duties to the highest possible standards. This will require but not be limited to the following key functions:
• Discharging Faithful+Gould’s HSE responsibilities under the Project Management Scope of Works;
• Leading, developing and updating HSE Plans for the project.
• Carrying out tasks/responsibilities to the highest standards ensuring compliance with all regulatory and internal requirements.
• Implementing and monitoring initiatives to improve efficiency and effectiveness in the Health, Safety and Environmental services and delivery.
• Be proactive in the design and implementation of initiatives for continuous improvement in HSE efficiencies.
• Have a proven track record in project management.
• Have experience of working to deadlines and budgets and working effectively in a pressurised environment.
• To be successful in this role, you will be experienced in the implementation of Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems in a multi-disciplined Engineering environment and have a strong technical knowledge in the area of Project Management.
• Providing advice, information and training for Project Management Teams across all aspects of the Health, Safety and Environmental management system to ensure the highest result.
• Conduct Internal Audits as required and recommend remedial action in line with clients requirements.
• Your success will be gauged on your high degree of flexibility, organisational and time management skills, together with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to effectively establish work relationships with your counter parts.
• You should be equipped to:
• Manage and coordinate the inputs of project stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of the project
• Assess and resolve site planning and coordination issues
• Apply Health, Safety and Environmental management principles and processes
• Apply risk assessment and management principles and processes
• Network effectively, negotiate well and influence people, broker relationships with stakeholders within and outside the project
• Be aware of the broader perspective and how it affects the project
Application deadline: two weeks from the day of advert