HSE leader Position for a company in U.S Vacant!
Job locations: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Job Type: Full-time
Req No: ENG00002174
The HS&E Leader will provide Health, Safety, and Environmental leadership and support to various Procter & Gamble (P&G) sites via technical mastery and site-specific coaching. In this role, you will have the opportunity to build site HS&E capability to meet P&G expectations, lead various action plan focus items, and implement regulatory compliance programs. You will provide site single point of contact leadership to multiple sites, including training and qualifying site resources to develop their mastery.
Key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Program improvements and management of HS&E systems (ie. Title V air management systems, Other Environmental System, Process Safety, Machine Safety, and Industrial Hygiene)
- Data analysis, trending, and identifying key improvement areas, including making efficient use of the new HS&E database systems
- Training and capability building via content and/or structure changes
- Development of HS&E programs and systems
As the HS&E leader, you will:
- Possess in-depth technical mastery of HS&E systems and work processes and will grow capability in other HS&E areas while in the role
- Gain a deeper understanding of HS&E across all disciplines and how they fit with other areas of the business
- Utilize your strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills to influence plant, Business Unit, and corporate leadership and direction, and lead work successfully with internal and external resources
- Have the ability to energize site and Business Unit resources
You will be an excellent fit if you possess the following requirements:
-Strong Technical Mastery
-Possess 3 or more years of demonstrated technical mastery in HS&E disciplines and proven success of applying these skills in one or more manufacturing sites. Ability to learn additional mastery skills across other HS&E disciplines and ability to coach others in your area of expertise.
-Innovates for Growth
-Ability to analyze, innovate, and deliver breakthrough results around metrics and key performance indicators. Can understand existing programs and systems and provide innovative ways to deliver improved content.
-Role requires effective coaching and development of site and other Business Unit leaders in your area of HS&E expertise. You will also work in the HS&E community of practice for your specific HS&E discipline.
-Ability and experience to benchmark other programs, internally and externally, and reapply takeaways to drive improvements in delivering information (data, training, etc.). Successful experience working across different internal and external organizations (ie: plant resources, engineering, site and Business Unit leadership, regional and corporate teams, legal, and external agencies) to motivate change.
-Experience in regulatory program and compliance management, interpreting regulatory requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements. In-depth knowledge of OSHA, EPA, NFPA, and/or other HS&E regulatory requirements is a plus.
-Ability to travel 15-20% for the role
-Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.