An indigenous oil and gas company that markets petroleum products nationwide is recruiting to fill HSE Officer position.
Job Reference No.: 245139
Date line: March 15, 2017
Responsibilities of the HSE Officer will Include:
- Provide safe cover by devising and implementing health and safety programs.
- Delegate responsibilities to HSE officers to cover each angle of facility safety management.
- Investigate unsafe acts and situations and take measures to prevent recurrences.
- Mark hazardous areas with safety posters, hazard flashes and site safety campaign promotional materials.
- Interpret existing environmental regulations and develop plans to drive continual improvement actions.
Requirements for candidates:
- B.Sc/HND in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- 2 – 3 years working experience.
- Complex problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and writing communication skills.
- Good Knowledge of HSE procedures.