HSE advisor is needed in Azerbaijan on a contract basis.
The prospective candidate primary responsibilities will include:
• Knowing Company’s HSSE requirements and expectations and the requirements of the Contractor’s Company-approved HSSE Plan;
• Responsible for monitoring and advising on work activities to ensure conformance to Company’s HSSE requirements and Project HSE Philosophy on the project site;
• Promoting safe behaviours;
• Leading by example;
• Reviewing Job Safety Analyses and Risk Assessments for all site activities in their defined work area;
• Attending daily HSSE Tool-box meetings;
• Performing daily site inspections to verify contractor compliance with requirements and conformance with plans and safe work systems;
• Taking immediate corrective action whenever necessary to address non-conformance/non-compliance;
• Participating in incident investigations as required;
• Verifying and monitoring implementation of HSSE corrective actions;
• Verifying and monitoring that protection equipment is fit for purpose and that it is used in accordance with approved procedures/practices;
• Submitting daily HSSE report;
• Performing joint Safety General Inspections with Company and contractor personnel;
• Maintaining high presence in the construction areas to help ensure effective safety management by field supervision;
• Act as HSE interface point at Site between Company and Construction personnel.
• Monitor Construction site HSE performance & report to Site Manager any shortcomings.
• Monitoring Site development and related HSE trends and to identify potential areas for improvements in safe work practices;
• Assisting the Site HSSE Lead in preparing the monthly HSE progress reports to be submitted to the HSE Manager;
• Supporting and promoting HSSE initiatives and programmes;
• Promoting use of field-level risk assessment on site to ensure hazards are identified and understood by workforce; and STOPPING all unsafe WORK activities.