HSE Intenship Total oil and gas Belgium
Internship: Probabilities and frequencies for process safety studies
Offer ID: 9413BR
Employment type: Internship
Contract duration: 3 Months
Branch: Refining & Chemicals
Job Expires: 31-Dec-2017
CHARAD, which stands for the ‘Collection of HAzard and ReliAbility Data’ is a Corporate database of accident probabilities and leak frequencies, used internally in the Group in risk analyses and Process Safety studies.
The internship is under assignment of the Safety Engineering network within TOTAL’s Corporate Technology Group.
The internship comprises:
- A literature study of recent publications in international references or specific databases.
- An evaluation of the statistically best-fit value for TOTAL’s facilities.
- A proposition for improving the database content and the user-friendliness of database presentation and communication
– Min. bachelor’s degree in civil engineering.
– Thorough and detail oriented, good communication skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, strong affinity for technical equipment and interested in statistics.
– Bilingual French/English
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.