HSE Engineer / Electrical Engineer Malaysia
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Our client is an innovative industrial company in technology and services. Its expertise lies in automotive components, electronics, security system and so on. The company grows in more than 50 countries worldwide with approximately €50 billion annual revenue. The company spends roughly 12% of generated income into their research and development every year to obtain licensing for their inventions.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Accountable for electrical safety and standards of the factory or division.
- Commence local electrical SOP according to industry standards.
- Establish the qualification system and Conduct Line Safety Buy-off.
- To strategize and audits all electrical procedures in the locations.
- To inspect daily workplace electrical safety and follow up for corrective action.
- Assist in training and supervision of other electrical safety members from respective divisions.
- To set up and maintain a sustainable system for reports, investigation, analysis and documentation pertaining to electrical safety requirements, regulatory compliance , incidents and near misses, include risk management and 8D reports.
- To conduct Monthly HSE electrical safety Committee Meetings while preparing Meeting Minutes and follow up.
- Behind closed doors actions are mandatory to ensure improvements.
- Develop training material; promote HSE electrical safety and campaign habitually to emphasize electrical safety awareness for the factory.
- Educate contractor electrical safety and audit contractor on site as per electrical safety requirements.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic).
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and national language.
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in manufacturing field mandatory, especially in facility / maintenance / production engineering / design.
- Basic Microsoft skills is required
- OSHMS knowledge is a plus, and SHO qualification will be an extra advantage.
Kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org for further and detailed discussion.