HSE Coordinator job for Kerry Foods in the U.K
- Over-seeing that all Health, Safety and Environmental legislation is adhered to and policies and practices are adopted
- Carry out regular site inspections to check HSE policies and procedures are being properly implemented
- Develop and maintain an annual Health, Safety and Environmental Master Schedule for the site, which will include monthly reviews with the site GM.
- To partner with the GM and Site leadership team to achieve the business goals in the short and long term through a focus on Health, Safety and Environment.
- To drive the delivery of the site strategy for Health, Safety & Environment
- Providing clear standards, measures and governance on HS&E
- To hold the SLT to account in delivering against their HS&E Responsibilities
- Assuring compliance to the HS&E standards
- To ensure that the site operates to appropriate standards of Safety, Health and Environmental meeting all regulatory requirements as a minimum.
- Experience with Health, Safety and Environment systems
- Must hold NEBOSH Certificate
- Certificate in Environmental Management or equivalent
- Strong Influencing skills
- Strategic thinking
- Coach and mentor
- Effective relationship building
- Logic and analytical skills
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.