HSE Consultant job in Canada
Job type: Full-Time
Reference Number: CA72825350_E1
- Establish a clear vision and implement programs and action plans that will help build a culture of excellence in matters of HSE.
- In a coaching mode, put in place strategies to improve the safe behaviours to adopt and the skills and knowledge relative to the HSE orientations.
- Ensure the maintenance of performance indicators as well as the development and implementation of approaches and initiatives to increase performance in matters of HSE.
- Analyze, monitor and inform the management team of trends in accidents and incidents, inspections, audits and corrective measures.
- Provide effective and definitive solutions to eliminate sources of hazards, etc.
- Ensure the implementation, coordination, and improvement of the HSE processes, and support the implementation of the corporate HSE programs to maintain compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Implement programs and activities to raise employee awareness and increase involvement.
- Act as a support and “coach” to leaders in matters of HSE.
- Support the needs of the internal and external customers by ensuring the compliance of the improvements or changes.
- Être en accord avec les valeurs fondamentales de sécurité et d’intégrité d’ABB, c’est-à-dire assumer la responsabilité de vos propres actes, tout en prenant soin de vos collègues et de l’entreprise.
- Ability to supervise and motivate a team (leader of a team of 3 to 5 professionals).
- Excellent knowledge of the occupational health, safety, and environment laws, standards and regulations (including ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001).
- Personality that fosters the creation and maintenance of a great team spirit with a positive and dynamic attitude.
- Technical knowledge of HSE management methods and systems, and of their implementation.
- Good leadership and good influence skills.
- Be an agent of change.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have experience in a unionized environment.
- Mandatory bilingualism (French and English).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? click HERE to apply.
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.