HSE Assistant Lagos, Nigeria
Job title: HSE Assistant
Deadline: 31 August, 2017.
Application are soughted from qualified candidate for the position of HSE assistant at our various locations.
- Inspect work areas to detect unsafe or unhealthy working conditions.
- Inspect general work environment, machinery and equipment for conformance with manufacturers standards, laid down procedures or in response to compliants or accidents
- Photograph work environment suspected of endangering workers to provide evidence required to initiate corrective action.
- Issue and maintain report and record of accidents
- Undertake interviews to obtain fact about work practice or workplace accidents.
- Rate unsafe conditions according to factors like severity of potential and the safety of equipment used.
- Document safety policy
- Observe employees at work to define compliance with safety precautions and the safety of equipment use.
- Candidate must have B.Sc or HND in any sciences (A degree in Engineering will be an added advantage)
- Must have professional certification (HSE level 1,2 and 3)
- At least 2 years working experience
- Must be computer literate and highly proficient in the use of MS Office suite
- Resident in Lagos or Ogun state
Suitable and Qualified candidate should forward a copy of their updated curriculum vitae to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org