HSE Assistant at Benchico oil and gas in Nigeria
· Reporting line to QHSE Manager
· Ensure total compliance to all safety requirements.
· Plan and coordinate toolbox talk and inductions.
· Participate in planning meetings to identify any health and safety concerns inherent in the operations daily work-plan.
· Ensure preparation and implementation of Site Safety and Health Plan (SSHP).
· Daily inspection of project sites to ensure a hazard-free environment.
· Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims.
· Enforcing safety guidelines and programs.
· Carrying out exercises on managing emergency situations
· Conducting investigations on accidents
· Verifying that all safety reports are submitted.
· B.Sc. or its equivalent in any relevant science or engineering degree.
· Minimum of 3 years’ work-related experience in manufacturing, construction, Offshore/onshore sectors.
· NEBOSH, ISPON or IOSH certification is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as the subject of the mail.