HSE Advisor Ocean Marine Solutions PortHarcourt
Job Title: HSE Advisor
Deadline: 23rd Sep 2017.
We are currently sourcing a HSE Advisor for our Port Harcourt Office:
- Assist the QHSE coordinator in the implementation of QSMS.
- Assist with Safety budget planning.
- Conducts QHSE presentation and training to employee as required
- Conducts incident / accident investigation
- Participate proactively in management walk through inspections and assist in ensuring all deviations are corrected.
- Collect, analyze and Document HSE Statistics.
- Report and Correct unsafe acts or Conditions
- Conduct Pre/Post Inspection of Vessels.
- Conduct PEP Talks/Briefing.
- Assist the Head QHSE in carrying out internal quality audits to ensure documented procedures conform with QMS system.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Lead Auditor credential.
- Awareness training in : ISM code, ISPS, STCW’10, ISO 14001(EMS).
- Possess knowledge of ISM code Auditing
- Ability to inspect , test products, mechanism and electrical systems.
- 4 + years work experience in the marine or oil and gas industry.
- BSc or HND in any engineering discipline.
Forward an updated copy of your curriculum vitae to: email@example.com