HSE Advisor Job in Hampshire
- Job reference: 927916
- Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Salary: GBP30000 – GBP35000 per annum
- Job type: Permanent
- Sector: Oil & Gas, HS & E
Our client, a leading engineering company within the energy sector, are seeking an experienced Health & Safety Advisor with exposure to COMAH regulations and a previous background in either the Oil & Gas, Petrochem or heavy engineering sectors.
- To provide HSE advice and support for all of Client sites.
- To monitor the company’s compliance with the requirements of the HSE Management System via site audits and inspections and gather statistics on HSE performance
- Although primarily centred round occupational health and safety the HSE advisor will understand the fundamental aspects of process safety and risk management.
- The incumbent will also provide support to the HSE Manager and may be required to deputise.
- Carry out regular site inspections and audits to assess and encourage compliance with Management System and follow up actions.
- Assume role of Site Main Controller as duties dictate
- Collate HSE data from site and operate and maintain HSE data as applicable.
- Lead and participate in incident investigations and monitor follow up actions as required.
- Conduct or participate in risk assessments.
- Monitor compliance to regulatory requirements and participate in maintaining sites COMAH reporting.
- Assist in the development of the HGEL HSE Management System.
- Provide HSE advice and support to Operations and Maintenance departments.
- Participate in safety meetings. Record and distribute relevant minutes and records.
- Act as deputy for HSE Manager
- Maintain appropriate records.
- Contract Management – Conduct or participate in HSE audits of selected contractors.
- Comply with HSE Management System and carry out duties in line with relevant duty statements.
Qualifications and Experience
- HSE Advisor with at least 4 years experience in the Oil and Gas sector or other engineering discipline.
- Recognised HSE qualification (NEBOSH or equivalent)
- Have knowledge and experience of environmental permits and compliance
- Experience of occupational safety requirements for onshore oil and gas operations
- Ability to work and make decisions independently
- Sound knowledge of UK HSE legislation
The position of HSE Advisor is paying a salary up to £35,000
Hours of work is Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
How to Apply
If your qualification meets the job requirement, submit your CV through the link below:
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE news.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you