HSE Advisor Job in Abu Dhabi
- Assist the HSE Manager to enable HSE project alignment;
- Assist in identifying of OHSE Local Legal and Customer Requirements and supervise the correct implementation of Ansaldo’s activities (includes supplier and subcontractors) in compliance with OHSE Policies, OHSE Legislative requirements and OHSE Management System;
- Support the HSE Manager in mentoring and advising of the Project manager, Construction Manager and all Hitachi Rail STS Staff about OHSE requirement sin order to guarantee OHSE technical and regulatory compliance;
- Prepare, maintain and implement all documents and procedures needed for the Project, in accordance to Local Legislation, HSE Client Requirement and to the Hitachi Rail STS Management System (Site Health and Safety Plan, Environmental Construction Plan, etc) under the HSE Manager supervising;
Required Skills/ Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Management, etc.);
- Minimum of 5 Years of Experience in HSE Management in Construction Project of Railways, Power Supply, Electromechanical Equipment, Transportation or similar projects;
- Fully knowledge of UAE Standards and Codes applicable to the Works and continuously updated for any changes in regulations and laws;
- Certified skilled Auditor for 14001 (Env. Audit) and 18001/45001 (H&S Audit);
- Grade A Practitioner according OSHAD-SF requirements;
- Project and Construction Management techniques
- Perform training process, including training needs analysis for facilities
Desired Skills/ Knowledge
- Good communication skills dealing with all levels of the organization
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Establishment and improvement of the Local HSE management system
- Excellent HSE risk evaluation and management skills
- Identification and management of HSE legislative and other requirements
- Reaching the HSE objectives for continuous improvement
- Excellent IT (Word, Outlook, Excel), analytical and problem solving and communication skills;
- Excellent organizational, management and coordination skills;
- Ability to manage a varied workload, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified? click HERE to Apply
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.