HSE Advisor Clarksburg – Crestwood Ops
|This position’s responsibility will be to assure the environmental, health, and safety compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- The ESR Advisor will assist in the effective implementation of various programs and procedures geared towards increasing regulatory compliance
- Provide field support and site specific data for various corporate ESR related initiatives geared toward compliance (i.e. SPCC Plans, FRA, DOT or etc.);
- Assure that required inspections are being performed, documentation is being properly submitted to the correct agency and it is filed at the facility for future review.
- Continually evaluate HSER programs and procedures for effective implementation based on operations employees and contractor compliance.
- Conduct effective training for field employees, and contractors regarding applicable ESR programs and procedures as directed.
- Participates in State and Federal Regulatory inspections or audits.
- Participates in development of site specific procedures, such as Hydrogen Sulfide testing.
- Services as the Site Security Officer, and conducts security inspections of perimeter.
- Review health data on health related activities, such as noise surveys, benzene surveys, and respiratory programs as needed and implements required programs.
- Completes Tier II reporting.
- Reviews Facility Response Plans and training
- Performs Onsite New Employee Orientation.
- Attends on site safety/planning meetings with contractors.
- Participate in the ESR incident reporting hotline on-call duties.
- Review and conduct ESR incident investigations received within Crestwood’s operations and assure corrective actions are taken by management to prevent similar future incidents.
- Participate in emergency response, regulatory reporting, and remediation services to support the operations personnel as needed
- Conduct/Participate in ESR Incident Investigations received within CMLP’s operations and develop corrective actions during investigations
- Act as a liaison between CMLP’s management, operations personnel, and contractors to implement EHS compliance initiatives
- Participates in Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) and Pre-Safety Startup Review (PSSR) related to facility design and commissioning activities
- Actively participate in safety meetings to review ESR performance and policies
- Conduct site visits/audits
- Conducts security inspections of compressor stations
- Actively participates with contractors safety staff to implement local policies and procedures
- Attend operational and construction planning meetings to provide guidance on ESR related topics
- Reviews health data on health related activities such as noise surveys, benzene surveys and respiratory programs as needed
|EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Requires at least 5 plus years of experience in HSER field.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- May lead and direct the work of others
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
Please follow and like us: