About the company
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
JOB TITLE: HSE Advisor Canada
SALARY: CA$66.00 – CA$67 per hour
LOCATION: Canada / Saskatoon / North America
JOB TYPE: Contract
JOB REF: BBBH28070
Our client is seeking a qualified HSE coordinator to cover a 8 month leave in Saskatoon, SK. Candidates must be located in Saskatoon or surrounding areas. This position will have a focus on Occupational Health and Safety regulations compliance. Other duties may include assisting with plant inspections, incident investigations and procedure management. Frequent travel to seven sites across Canada will be required.
* Assist with completion of HSE inspections
* Assist with incident investigations
* Assist with the management of HSE audits and action items
* Coordinate site environmental monitoring
* Assist with the management of HSE and work procedure documents
* A minimum Grade 12 education, and related post-secondary education and/or experience
* Minimum 3 years’ experience working as a safety professional
* Professional safety designation is required (i.e. Canadian Registered Safety Professional, Canadian Health & Safety Consultant)
* Minimum 5 years’ experience working in an industrial operational environment
* Intermediate level PC skills, including Microsoft Office Professional software.
* Occupational Health & Safety Certification/Diploma
* Petroleum industry experience
* Incident Investigation training (TapRoot)
How to Apply:
Apply on recruiters website online here