Opportunity for an experienced HSE Advisor to join one of the Leading Oil & Gas Operators based in Azerbaijan.
The HSE Advisor will ensure daily conformance to HSE Management Plan(s) during activities in their respective work areas.
LOCATION: Azerbaijan / / Non EU & FSU
JOB TYPE: Permanent
JOB REF: HQ00028563
Key responsibilities will include:
* Being familiar with the company’s HSE requirements and expectations and the requirements of the Contractor’s approved HSE Plan.
* Monitoring and advising on work activities to ensure conformance to HSE requirements and Project HSE Philosophy on the project site.
* Promoting safe behaviours and leading by example.
* Reviewing Job Safety Analyses and Risk Assessments for all site activities in their defined work area.
* Attending daily HSE Tool-box meetings.
* Performing daily site inspections to verify contractor compliance with requirements and conformance with plans and safe work systems.
* Taking immediate corrective action whenever necessary to address non-conformance/non-compliance.
* Participating in incident investigations as required.
* Verifying and monitoring implementation of HSE corrective actions.
* Verifying and monitoring that protection equipment is fit for purpose and that it is used in accordance with approved procedures/practices.
* Submitting daily HSE report.
* Performing Safety General Inspections.
* Maintaining high presence in the construction areas to help ensure effective safety management by field supervision.
* Acting as HSE interface point at Site between the Company and Construction personnel.
* Monitoring Construction site HSE performance and reporting to Site Manager any shortcomings.
* Monitoring Site development and related HSE trends and identifying potential areas for improvements in safe work practices.
* Assisting the Site HSSE Lead in preparing the monthly HSE progress reports to be submitted to the HSE Manager.
* Supporting and promoting HSSE initiatives and programmes.
* Promoting the use of field-level risk assessment on site to ensure hazards are identified and understood by workforce.
* Stopping all unsafe work activities.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn’t to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan’s local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.