HSE Adviser Job in Sheffield, UK
- Reference: 16025 (RB)
- Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £30k – 35k per year
We are currently working with a leading Food Manufacturing company, who are looking to appoint a HSE Adviser at their complex site near Sheffield. The HSE Adviser needs to be someone who has a hands-on approach and a proactive approach to building relationships at all levels.
The successful HSE Adviser will be part of a team who are focused on transforming HSE across the business as well as promoting a safety-first culture. A brilliant opportunity to join a company who can offer a clear path for career and professional development.
The Role of HSE Adviser:
- Support and guide on various site HSE matters
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the site, promoting the development of a positive culture and best practice
- Audit site-based management systems to ensure full compliance
- Deliver continuous improvement in Health, Safety and Environment standards and practices
- Contribute to the implementation, monitoring and measurement of the HSE strategy
The HSE Adviser Candidate:
- Must have experience within a fast-paced manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Knowledge of ISO Management System ISO 14001 and 45001
- Positive, passionate and confident
- Able to engage and create buy in
- Proven track record of delivering HSE improvements and working within a HSE function at a manufacturing site
- NEBOSH General as a minimum, ideally Diploma or working towards
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an updated copy of their CV to: