HSE Administrator Oceaneering India
Location: Chandigarh, India
Job Type: Full-Time
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deep water applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deep water intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
The primary accountable for providing HSE Reports, Presentations and Data to the HSE Team and Line Management. The position holder is expected to utilize their experience and expertise to maintain, compile and generate high quality HSE data and reports. The position duties are given below but these are not limited, and additional ones can be assigned by the Supervisor.
Duties and responsibilities
- Works directly with appropriate HSE personnel and Line Management to achieve set HSE objectives.
- Proactively work with HSE personnel to resolve issues.
- Conduct daily reviews of HSE data to identify areas for improvements
- Perform HSE data trending
- Track and review HSE data on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- categorize information into major trends.
- Analyzes the data trends and compares against the objectives
- Uploading HSE data and presentation on Oceanet
- Maintain project specific HSE data.
- Create and maintains reports format and schedules.
- Follow work schedules, reporting guidelines and timelines.
- Prepare and distribute HSE reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis to the target groups.
- Prepare and distribute HSE presentation on a monthly basis to target groups.
- Maintain HSE metrics and data procedure in a current status.NON-ESSENTIAL
- Participates in OMS/HSE PS improvement initiatives
- Participate in local HSE initiatives.
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities.
- This position will report to HSEQ Manager, Asia Pacific.
- Bachelor degree in Sciences
- Integrated HSE Management System awareness course.
5 years of work experience in HSE Administrator or similar HSE position.
- Ensures that important information is shared with Line Management and HSE personnel as appropriate
- Gives and receives constructive feedback
- Ensures that others involved in a project or effort are kept informed about developments and plans
- Ensures that regular consistent communication takes place within area of responsibility
Ability to carry out analytical review of HSE data in order to identify key trends.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have complete knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.