HSE Administration Puma Energy Australia
Job Ref: R-001713
About Puma Energy
Puma Energy is a global integrated midstream and downstream oil company active in close to 45 countries. Formed in 1997 in Central America, Puma Energy has since expanded its activities worldwide, achieving rapid growth, diversification and product line development. The company directly manages over 7,500 employees. Headquartered in Singapore, it has regional hubs in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico), Brisbane (Australia) and Tallinn (Estonia).
Puma Energy’s core activities in the midstream sector include the supply, storage and transportation of petroleum products. Puma Energy’s activities are underpinned by investment in infrastructure which optimises supply chain systems, capturing value as both asset owner and marketer of product. Puma Energy’s downstream activities include the distribution, retail sales and wholesale of a wide range of refined products, with additional product offerings in the lubricants, bitumen, LPG and marine bunkering sectors. Puma Energy currently has a global network of over 2,000 retail service stations. Puma Energy also provides a robust platform for independent entrepreneurs to develop their businesses, by providing a viable alternative to traditional market supply sources.
Quality Management System Compliance
- Comply and support the Quality Management system in all aspects of your role.
- Adopt and implement the principles of continuous improvement in all aspects of your role.
- Ensure the awareness of customer requirements (internal & external) are promoted throughout the business.
- Review, monitor and provide feedback on the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Engage, support and continuously improve communication processes that support the quality management system and provide positive outcomes for the business, customers and key stakeholders.
Workplace Health & Safety
As a Worker;
- Take reasonable care for your own health and safety
- Take reasonable care that your acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of other persons
- Comply, so far as you are reasonably able, with any reasonable instruction and training that is given
- Co-operate with any reasonable policy or procedure relating to health, safety or environment at the workplace that has been notified to you
- Attend and actively participate in consultative arrangements such as toolbox talks and risk assessments.
- Ensure that any hazards, incidents, accidents or near-hits are reported to your supervisor.
- Use machinery and equipment (including personal protective equipment-PPE) only in accordance with the procedures and training provided to you.
- Be familiar with evacuation and emergency procedures and the location of first aid and fire equipment.
- Ensure your activities do not cause, or are not likely to cause, environmental harm
- Minimise waste; separate reusable and recyclable materials from the general waste stream, use bins provided.
- Clean up spills appropriately and notify your Supervisor.
Plan, coordinate and maintain accurate records/minutes for the Monthly Safety Leadership team Meeting.
Collate required data in order to prepare the monthly HSE report by the 10th of each month.
Maintain HSE team documentation, records and correspondence in a systematic manner which facilitates tracking and easy retrieval.
Assist with the review and development of HSE policy and procedures which comprise the Safety Management System.
Assist with the planning, coordination and conduction of HSE Audits across the Puma Energy Australia business.
Full responsibility as the Administrator for the Puma Energy Australia Incident reporting database. This means assigning access, reviewing quality of data entry, responding to support queries and providing instructional documentation.
Extract data from the Incident Reporting database to identify trends and provide reports and presentations to illustrate findings to the business and Line Managers.
Assist the HSE Team with development of promotional material, presentations, documents and correspondence that is being shared across the business.
Project Coordination – assist the HSE Team with the planning, coordination and implementation of Australian and Global HSE Campaigns.
Experience relevant to this role
High School (HS) (Required)
Advanced Knowledge of MS Office