H&S Advisor UK
|JOB TITLE:||H&S Advisor|
Health & Safety
Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
|SALARY:||£39 – £34000.00 per annum + Benefits|
|CONTACT NAME:||Rachel Gladdis|
Allen & York are currently recruiting for a leading consultancy, supporting a key client as a Junior H&S Advisor based in central London.
You will be supporting staff on site with work station assessments, maintaining 18001 management systems. report writing and acting as liaison between departments to fulfill H&S process.
The successful applicant in the role will have:-
Experience & Skills Required:
- Nebosh General Certificate
- At least 2 years’ experience within Health & Safety role
- Experience of workstation/VDU assessments
- Proven administrative and organisational skills
- Good level of IT skills including: MS Office Word, Excel & Access, SharePoint
- Enjoy working as part of a team with good customer service and interpersonal skills
This is a great opportunity to work within a blue chip environment and progress your H&S career. To find our more about the role and hear about the client, please send your details to Rachel Gladdis.