Do you wish to become NEBOSH course provider?
If your answer is YES, then this article, “How to become a NEBOSH course provider” is for you”.
I will guide you through the process of becoming a NEBOSH course provider, with related documents.
Benefits of becoming a NEBOSH course provider
- Demand for NEBOSH qualification: The NEBOSH qualification is in high demand since it is accepted worldwide and are taken in 132 countries every year.
- NEBOSH will equally help you advertise for free. You will be included in the NEBOSH find course provider list in their official page.
- NEBOSH provides support materials to help the students.
Before NEBOSH approves any course provider, all prospective course providers will have to pass through the accreditation process.
The accreditation is the process NEBOSH uses to ensure that a course provider meets the criteria to deliver courses leading to NEBOSH qualifications and prepare students for examinations. As a UK regulated awarding body, NEBOSH are required to check that course providers have the procedures and resources in place to maintain the integrity of the NEBOSH assessment process.
Read Also: List of all NEBOSH courses
How to check if you meet the NEBOSH criteria
The documents below will serve as a guide to check if your organization meet the NEBOSH criteria before you register your interest.
- NEBOSH Part A Accreditation Criteria (course provider accreditation criteria)
- NEBOSH Part B Accreditation Criteria (qualification specific criteria)
- NEBOSH Tutor CV Guidance
- Fees List
Read Also: NEBOSH course providers in Nigeria
When you are sure that your organization meets the NEBOSH criteria, you can then register your interest.
See form below:
In the form you will provide your organizations personal information and also choose your course of interest and other information.
If you meet the NEBOSH criteria, be rest assured that your organization will be approved as a NEBOSH course provider
For questions and contributions, contact us.
PLEASE SHARE THIS ARTICLE