HES Specialist Chevron Texas
Location: Houston, TX Texas, US
Requisition ID: 305202
Chevron is one of the world’s leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Employee Referral Posting – HES Specialist – Air located in Houston, TX Texas / United States through (insert posting close date) at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- State and federal regulation applicability determinations.
- Review of proposed operational changes to ensure compliance.
- Preparation of compliance documents for submittal to regulatory agencies.
- Provides guidance to the facility on how to maintain and document compliance.
- Participates in implementation of new or modified US Federal, State, Local and/or Tribal environmental regulations.
- The role requires effective engagement and relationships with all functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or HES discipline.
- 3 years of air experience.
- Experience in interpreting and complying with environmental regulations and implementing programs/procedures for sustained compliance.
- Air permitting and emissions estimations knowledge/experience.
- Ability to maintain all program documents including permit applications, analytical data, records, and electronic files in good order.
- Ability to provide direction to facilities regarding their implementation and documentation procedures for air programs.
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines related to regulatory requirements.
- Able to simplify complicated regulatory information so that it is easily understood. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of and experience implementing programs/processes for Operational Excellence Environmental Stewardship expectations.
- Work-related experience in Drilling and Completions a plus
- Work-related experience with the U.S. EPA, CO, NM and TX air regulations a plus.
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
Interested candidates should apply below: