HES Incident Free Focal Point Aberdeen
- Job reference: 918044
- Location: Aberdeen
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job type: Permanent
- Sector: Oil & Gas, HS & E
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of HES Incident Free Focal Point, based in Aberdeen.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain an ongoing Safety Culture Improvement Plan.
- Review Incident reporting highlighting trends and remedy actions.
- Act as onshore focal point for Offshore Safety Coaches and provide support to all platforms utilising the Safety.
- Coaches where available.
- Advocate compliance with regulatory health and safety requirements leading health and safety related campaigns and programs where identified.
- Advise Offshore Safety Coaches on identifying and addressing health and safety risks and provide guidance on mitigation measures.
- Lead and participate in incident investigations, assuring quality and timeliness of investigations.
- Undertake regular visits offshore supporting and promoting the Incident Free Safety Vision, health and safety coaching and participating in audits as required.
Relevant degree, equivalent or qualified by experience
NEBOSH or equivalent
Significant experience in an equivalent role in the oil and gas industry
Implementation/ Management of a Corporate Safety Culture program
Good working knowledge of UK & European HES legislation
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 918044