Country: United Kingdom
Work Method: 9 days x 80/Fortnight (10 hours)
Contact: Elvira Fazylova
Telephone: +44 125 230 2280
To advise the Logistics Delivery Team on all matters regarding Operational Excellence (OE) and Health, Environment and Safety (HES).
This is a joint venture project managed between COMPANY and its partners KPJV.
An essential component of the project is the movement of materials and modules safely and securely.
The project’s Logistics team, which is responsible for the construction and operation of three port facilities; Marine and Land Transport Fleet management; and, Freight Forwarding, is seeking an experienced Health & Safety Advisor to be based at the logistics headquarters in Farnborough, UK.
Reporting to the Logistics Health, Environment and Safety Manager.
- Develop the Logistics HES activities and commitments, review and approve Contractor’s OE-HES plans.
- Ensure HES, ELC & MSRE pre-job reviews and kick-off meetings are completed prior to mobilization.
- Review the adequacy of Contractors risk assessments, JHA’s and method statements.
- Ensure all safe work practices (PTW, Confined Space Entry, Lifting & Rigging, Work at Height, Excavations etc) associated with Logistics Construction and Operations activities are effectively implemented .
- Give full support to all contractor requirements with the completion of Hazids.
- Ensure gap analyses are carried out between Project HES requirements and Contractor’s HES management systems.
- Assurance of IIF (incident and injury free) contractor requirements and their continual progress.
- Educate, promote and implement the Project II&R process for Owners Team and Contractors activities.
- Drive effective close out of Logistics Health, Environment and Safety risks.
- Produce HES reports for the Logistic Leadership Delivery Team.
- Conduct HES inspections and assurance programmes of the Contractors Worksites.
- Conduct Random OE vessel inspections as required along with MSRE personnel.
- Assist with the development and Implementation of the Logistics delivery team Emergency Response Procedures.
- Facilitate and assist Contractor with Incident Investigation where and when required.
- Develop and implement HES verification and assurance activity schedule for all logistics activities.
- As operations evolves, required for assurance and oversight of Logistics activities at all operational sites e.g loadouts, grillage and sea fastening of modules.
- Support other HES activities under the direction of the delivery team OE-HES Manager.
- Minimum Years of Industry Specific Experience: 5 years
- Minimum Years of Total Experience: 10 years
- A university degree in engineering or equivalent and a total of ten (10) years OE-HES experience or a high school diploma with a total of fifteen (15) years field OE-HES experience.
- Experience of working on a major O & G project / environment essential.
- Logistics experience, highly desirable
- Previous experience with Marine / Construction /Transportation highly desirable
- A valid passport and the ability to travel regularly
Apply for this position