Health, Safety and Environmental Officer Job in Ireland
Job Ref: D005336
Location County Louth, Ireland
Employment Type: Full-time
Vacancy exist for the post of a Health, Safety and Environment Officer in Ireland.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advising on overall compliance in matters of HSE on site in accordance with Company policy and relevant statutory provisions;
- Assist with the development and maintenance of ISO 45001 and ISO14001 management standards;
- Delivering HSE induction programmes for new employees;
- Assist with the identification of HSE training needs for the company, source external training and deliver internal training;
- Support site teams and departments in the investigation and reporting of accidents and incidents as required ensuring any learning points are communicated;
- Delivering and completing statutory notifications to the HSA / EPA etc. for incidents / accident reporting;
- Conduct HSE inspections and audits in order to identify gaps in procedures and to ensure that the company is meeting all legislative and system requirements;
- Updating and reviewing method statements, risk assessments and safe systems of work;
- Improve HSE awareness of all staff and employees through communication, training and engagement;
- Responsible for monitoring and enforcing the use of safe systems of work including Personal Protective Equipment as is necessary;
- Work as a member of a team in helping to implement and carry out all company working practices as well as Health, Safety and Environmental procedures.
- Monitor and track waste management process and data.
Implement suitable systems for all prescribed processes and monitor compliance with all Industrial Emissions Licenses.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar environment;
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety;
- Competent to carry out all necessary risk assessments and incident investigations;
- Experience of developing and implementing health, safety and environmental management systems;
- IT literate on Microsoft office packages.
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety;
- HSE experience gained in a fast moving engineering manufacturing environment.
- Train the trainer qualification.
Excellent communication, leadership, training and presentation skills.
How to Apply:
If your qualification meets the above requirement for this job, you can submit an updated copy of your CV below.
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE article, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE news.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you