Health, Safety and Environment Advisor Offer in Britain
This is for the role of a Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Advisor working part of the HSE team, this will be a diverse role to support the factory in driving continuous improvement of safety and environmental performance and ensuring legal compliance for safety and environmental aspects.
In this role you will:
- Lead the development and deployment of HSE strategies and roadmap to deliver continued improvement to sites safety and environmental performance.
- Support and coach leadership, operations, technical and engineering teams to:-
- Build knowledge and expertise within the organisation
- Positively influence mind-sets and behaviours and Safety is a Value journey.
- Ensure compliance with HSE legislation and corporate standards
- Ensure potential hazards have been identified, assessed, and where possible eliminated.
- Ownership of line based risk assessment process and ensure process is in place across the factory.
- Responsible for ensuring systems and procedures are in place and updated relating to the communication and reporting of site HSE data and provide feedback to local, regional, global stakeholders and lead HSE Management Review process.
- Responsibility for leading and maintaining the Slough site’s health and safety and environmental management systems ensuring that it delivers business benefits, as well as continued accreditation to ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 (or ISO 45001), and delivery of internal and external audit programs and corrective and preventative actions to address any non-conformity.
- Build in depth expert knowledge relating to relevant legislation and corporate standards and develop programs to support Slough site conformance, including the assessment and reporting of performance.
- Lead projects and initiatives including cross functional teams which drive and deliver improvements in site Health and Safety and Environmental performance.
- Maintain relationships with external authorities Health & Safety Executive (HSE) Environmental Agency (EA), and Environmental Health Officer (EHO).
- Ensuring that Safety & Environmental incidents are suitably investigated, conclusions clearly identify responsibility, and findings are acceptable for review by external authorities.
- Managing contracts with suppliers and external consultants related to HSE activities.
- In-depth knowledge of Health, Safety & Environment legislation.
- NEBOSH Certificate/Diploma, IEMA Certificate preferable but not essential.
- Experience working in factory environment in operation/technical role and/or experience maintaining a quality, safety, or environmental management system is desirable.
- The ability to maintain professional working relationships with individuals at all levels in and out of the company
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates can apply by clicking on the link below
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.