Health and Safety Specialist for managing complex incidents – Ørsted
Country: UK, Denmark
Working hours: Full-time
Application deadline: 10.08.2018
Workplace: Skærbæk, Gentofte or London
Your key tasks will be to
- drive a setup for health, safety and environmental process assurance and perform evaluation of project and operational processes
- work with improvement initiatives based on the field reporting data available
- conduct routine and advanced incident investigations
- deliver detailed root cause analyses and written reports disclosing the details of major incidents and conclude the causes to the event
- monitor and evaluate timely and effective implementation of corrective and preventive actions from major incident investigations.
Furthermore, you’ll be responsible for HSE support to operational sites and communicate best practices across the business unit.
Your competences include that you
- can build relationships with internal stakeholders, lead development of best practice and find satisfaction in helping others succeed
- have proven experience working with major incident investigations and root cause analysis
- have solid knowledge of management systems relating to HSE, perhaps as an auditor
- have a BSc in engineering or marine engineering or other relevant academic or technical background with operational experience in complex organisations
- have documented experience with HSE within construction or operation where you’ve been a role model for a safety culture promoting effective HSE management.
In addition, you have an analytical and pragmatic approach to solving complex problems while understanding the needs of the business.
As a person you thrive in an international environment, have excellent communicational skills and speak and write English fluently. You have profound experience with the Microsoft Suite in terms of developing, documenting and sharing your day-to-day activities.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 10 August 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Bagge Hansen, Head of Safety Assurance & Improvement, by telephone on +45 99 55 88 19 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the United Kingdom, please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on email@example.com.
All UK-based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening, further details will be given at offer stage.
For Germany, please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
The specialists in Safety Assurance & Improvement work globally and you should expect some travelling in relation to your work.