Health and Safety/Environmental Specialist Nigeria – WTS Energy
- Design, review and amendment of the HSE policies and the safety management system.
- Implement the policies and procedures into the various departments; Marine Department, FOTT, Operations, Engineering, Projects and general departments.
- Develop and implement contractor management for 3rd party contractors
Develop and review the departments emergency response plan(s)
- Advise the HSE Manager on strategic issues in relation to HSE developments
- Prepare reports on spot checks results and keep adequate register of unconformities with legal requirements and HSE policies.
- Discuss results of monitoring and enforcement with operational department management
- Takes proportionate corrective measures if necessary
- Prepare monthly and annual reports on HSE performance to senior management
- Investigate incidents and accidents and report
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the construction and/ or supervision of turnkey substation Project of similar nature
- Minimum academic qualification BSc/BA Degree in applicable field
- Must be present in Nigeria at all times for the duration of the project duration, unless Otherwise explicitly agreed
- Well vested in management and supervision of Rehabilitation & Reinforcement of 330/132 kV and 132/33kV Transmission Substations
- Skills and ability to verify if electrical calculations and hypotheses used, construction drawings, diagrams and documents submitted for approval are worked out in accordance with contractual and engineering specifications
- Familiarity with Pre-Commissioning Tests and Commissioning Upon Works Completion.