Health and Safety Engineer Ireland
Location: Limerick, Ireland
Job Ref.: CW121107
Contact Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Health and Safety Engineer required by our Client based in the Mid West. Contact Joe Robbins.Role of this position
- The Health & Safety Engineer will be responsible for implementing the Health & Safety management system within the company to ensure that the company meets its legal obligations set out in current safety legislation and best practice Health & Safety practices are adhered to.
- This person will work extensively with the Manufacturing Engineers to ensure that all projects and initiatives are approached with Health Safety and environmental issues in mind, with regards to machining and equipment
- Co-ordinate H&S activities in the facility to ensure continued compliance to health and safety legislation.
- Is the management representative for IS014001
- Continuously review and update existing safety documentation
- A diploma/degree in Occupational Health and Safety/Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years Health and Safety experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be highly motivated and committed to continuous improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061-364990 or email: email@example.com