Health and Safety Advisor Job in Sheffield, UK
- Reference: 16021
- Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Job Type: Contract
- Salary: £280 – 320 per day
A leading speciality food manufacturer is seeking to appoint an immediately available Health and Safety Advisor on a 6-month contract based in the Sheffield area.
The role will be working across their main production site where you will be required to support and maintain a positive HSE culture, working with colleagues & clients at all levels of the business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful organisation and will suit an enthusiastic HSE professional keen to learn and develop within a fast-paced environment. This role is 5 days a week and will require site travel on a daily basis. Please note this role will fall inside IR35 (umbrella company required).
- Provide Health & Safety guidance.
- Ensure completion of all risk assessments and review risk assessments.
- Carry out method statements and accident investigations.
- Carry out site inspections.
- Provide administrative support.
- Promoting safe systems of work.
- NEBOSH General minimum or equivalent qualification
- Maintain a hands-on approach – The ability to build working relationships is vital.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and high-risk environment.
- Manufacturing experience is desirable.
- Self-motivated and happy to hit the ground running.
How to Apply