Health and Safety Adviser Nigeria
You should ideally have a certification in health and safety. Years of experience doesn’t matter to us. What matters is you being adaptable, a team player and quick learner.
We are a small and growing team. We work with schools so you need to be interested in this sector, be patient, friendly and have zero criminal history around fraud, child abuse, paedophilia and the likes. You will be working with schools and have access to children, so we need to be certain we have the right team.
Your tasks will involve:
– auditing schools and writing a report with recommendations
– carrying out all kinds of risk assessments
– design/create content and deliver training to staff
– safety talks and programs for children so must be able to research and come up with child friendly content
– safety assessments and improvements plans
– participate in company’s events and programs to ensure success
– weekly reports to the business manager
– monthly reports to the director
You will be inducted and will learn quickly how we work. You are entitled to 4 weeks holiday in a year and medical insurance.
If you fit the bill, please send your CV and Personal Statement addressing these points to email@example.com