Job title: Head, Corporate HSE/QAQC
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: 2 months from now
- To lead the Corporate HSE/QAQC team in the delivery and achievement of business plan objectives.
- To ensure the consistent application and compliance to Company Policy, procedure and standards.
- To maintain a process of continual improvement and achieving customer satisfaction.
- To support management in the deployment of company Initiatives, ensuring a consistent and effective approach and engendering a positive attitude towards QHSE and delivery of a world class performance.
- University degree in Engineering or Science Discipline
- Professional Qualifications such as NEBOSH, lOSH, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 auditor certificate.
- 15 years’ experience in managing the HSE function for production facilities / project with at least 2 years of leading a quality management system.
- Proven leadership record within the Oil and Gas or related industry and experience in managing HSE within and green and brown field environment.
- Nigerian Institute of Safety Professionals
- Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment
- International Institute of Risk & Safety Management
- Institute of Occupational Safety & Health
- International Register of Certificated Auditors
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should register and apply online with the recruiter here