Group Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Manager Job at Leventis in Lagos
Deadline: 15th July, 2019
- Development of related QHSE procedures and policies for the group (Transportation, Automobile, Real Estate & Other Service outfit)
- Oversee the implementation of HSE standard policies and processes across the group and also ensuring full compliance to these requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations regarding transportation and workplace safety.
- Overseeing and implementing the elements of a Crash Management process including coordination of reporting, investigation, documentation and management of incidents.
- Developing materials and conducting training for drivers in the implementation of the Transportation Safety Management System.
- Mentoring the competency of managers in safety management practices, protocols and procedures.
- Conduct/Ensure implementation of QHSE periodic audit systems and housekeeping inspection at various BUs to improve quality of service, housekeeping and GMP.
Qualification and Key Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or related field.
- 8+years’ transportation management and/ or safety management experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of the performance management/ monitoring systems
- Knowledge of federal and state safety laws.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely using appropriate mediums, listen effectively, demonstrate understanding, and clarify meaning for others.
- Ability to develop, coach, and mentor others including the ability to provide development experiences and network opportunities, advise, and teach to prepare others for effective job performance.
- Understand and apply meaningful operations and safety performance metrics.
- Ability to plan and execute events, safety meetings, accident review meetings, and safety celebrations.
- Develop and communicate informative presentations and strategies for stakeholders and managers to gain understanding and consensus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email