Location: Copenhagen, Capital Region
Deadline: 22 May 2023
Group Health & Safety Program Manager Job In Denmark
For our client FLSmidth A/S we want to find the best possible candidate for this position and hopefully you will find this opportunity both interesting and challenging enough to meet your aspirations for a new career opportunity?
Why this job could be of interest to you
You want to rethink your impact, and you are passionate about health and safety and setting the standard for developing of safety culture!
You want to join a strong and robust safety culture that evolves with our industrial technology and innovation, where we keep a workplace free of hazards, creating a safe, healthy, and secure environment for all employees. Our common goal is Zero Harm and a work environment characterized by a culture where we live and behave by what we say.
You want to excel and join our Center of Excellence for HSEQ-TS being a highly dynamic and skilled team working with all parts of FLSmidth where you will be part of an exciting process of building the re-organized Group HSEQ&TS department from scratch.
You will get a central role in creating maximum impact on health and safety in the company, spearheading the roll out of the global strategy – all anchored in our road map, which sets the directions for our journey in Operational Sustainability.
You are an energetic, ambitious, and results-oriented professional with a passion for leading/working in a global and diverse environment driving our ambitious agenda for safety to the next level.
You want to be part of a company that operates with the mind-set that people are our greatest priority. This applies to the people we employ, the people we work with and the people who are affected by our work. Safety for all people is our focus and we are committed to achieving our goal of zero harm.
As the Health and Safety Program manager in our Center of Excellence for Group HSEQ&TS, you will be responsible for leading the overall design, developing and implementation of our continued health and safety journey i.e. taking lead on:
- Support region/industry in incident & injury reduction initiatives
- Develop, implement, and drive hazard risk mapping and mitigation i.e. through INTELEX
- Lead and drive Behavior Base Safety, safety culture survey and culture engaging programs
- Lead global incident investigation, lesson learned, best practices programs
- Design and set the minimums standard for safety training
- Continuously improve safety standards, safety handbooks, HSE Plans, Risk assessment and Method Statement (RAMS) and contractor management procedure
- Support developing of health and safety KPI’s, policies, procedures and guidelines including ISO 45001
- Remain updated on new international standards and changes in legislation
- Support on master data related to health and safety
- Communicate with an international community and lead great OHS dialogues.
To be successful in this role you thrive in dynamic settings with a global agenda and enjoy creating results with a team. Furthermore, you have great communication skills, preferably from professional communication also using web and social media, and you possess good interpersonal and collaborative skills to bridge between local, region and Group HSEQ.
You have a holistic view on problem solving, and ability to balance being service minded whilst setting clear priorities for the team.
- 5+ years of experience working in international companies, preferable in a corporate function.
- Good communication skills and strong flair for the use of IT systems.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 20 days per year
- Solid experience with ISO45001
- Proven results in driving health and safety performance
- Experience as project manager, key stakeholder management and management of change.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective collaboration across functions in a global organization.
- The ability to handle ambiguity and be a creative problem solver.
- Be fluent in both oral and written English.
We aim to do interviews during November and December. Anticipated start date as soon as possible but our client is comfortable waiting for the right person.
How To Apply
If you are interested in role,
Contact: Kurt Larsen
E-Mail: [email protected]