Global Health Promotion Advisor Job in UK – Shell Petroleum
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Location: London – Shell Centre
No. of Positions: 1
Job Expires: 13-Feb-2020
Job Ref: 130899BR
Shell is hiring a Global Health Promotion Adviser to join its Human Performance and Care Team based in London. The team is dedicated to empowering people to be at their best, to perform at their best and to thrive.
We are looking to recruit someone who is passionate about using their science training and their communication expertise to transform scientific evidence into health information and tools which support us, as individuals and teams, to optimise our performance.
The ideal candidate will have studied psychology or neuroscience to masters level and will have several years of experience in health or science writing for a non-scientific audience. With experience of working as part of a health marketing, communications or PR team in an NGO, government, agency or corporate environment, you will also be skilled in rolling out campaigns, programmes or events in addition to your writing capabilities.
At Shell our commitment is to satisfy people’s need for energy with economically, socially and environmentally responsible solutions. We seek a high standard of performance and understand that great ideas can help us deliver innovative health programmes. If you want to work in a global role, as part of our London based team of creative and ambitious health and communication professionals then you should consider Shell. We will provide you with the resources to put your ideas into action and outstanding benefits and rewards. Join us and let’s make a real difference together.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with the Global Health Promotion Manager to deliver up-to date, evidence-based content and tools for the Human Performance and Care Toolkit.
- Deliver a twice-yearly global wellness challenge from an external provider, including development of an annual marketing plan for the programme.
- In collaboration with the HP&C global team, work to identify and execute opportunities to embed HP&C mindset and skill set into Shell’s processes, systems and learning programmes.
- In collaboration with the HP&C global team, identify need for new resources and work to leverage the team’s expertise in the delivery of these resources to inform the content and design.
- With the Global Health Promotion Manager work to increase the reach and impact of the #WECARE social movement
We are looking for a new team member with the following skills and experience:
- A Masters level qualification in Psychology or Neuroscience.
- Over 3 years of experience in drawing on scientific evidence to develop tools for health behaviour / culture change programmes and/or health content for online and offline communication channels.
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience of using SharePoint to manage and deliver health information and tools
- Good project management skills
- Experience of rolling out/implementing health or culture change programmes, campaigns or events.
- Able to manage complex processes (eg: contract, data privacy) in the roll out of health behaviour/culture change programmes.
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.