Job title: Food safety & hygiene team leader
This position will ensure that all products are wholesome and meet specification and established standards of quality including reliability and usability while ensuring the safest working environment possible.
- This position works closely with all levels of management and regulating agencies in ensuring compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Verification and/or maintenance of HACCP, SSOP, and prerequisite programs, plant environment and finished products.
- Collaborate with operations on the initiation of corrective action and preventive measures when necessary.
- Ensure adherence to food safety and quality requirements.
- Good business skills and commercial awareness are big virtues, as is the ability to motivate others.
- Deliver on time, in-budget, to-specification and contribute to Food Safety and Business Quality Management System Development are very important.
- Ability to share knowledge and good knowledge and enforcement of LEAN manufacturing process very essential.
- Degree/HND in Food Science or related discipline with cognate experience in senior position in food industry is very essential.
- Should not be more than 35 years as at the time of applying for this vacancy.
Interested qualified candidates should forward their applications indicating positions along with CV within 2 weeks of this advertisement to the email address below: firstname.lastname@example.org