Fire Safety Inspector Job in London
- Reference: 14523 (CS)
- Location: Greater London
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £50k – 54k per year
A London based Housing Association is recruiting for a Fire Safety Inspector to join them on a permanent basis. Covering a number of sites across London and Hertfordshire, you will be required to provide on site Fire Safety advice to the company and assist the Fire & Asbestos Manager in managing all legal requirements in regard to Fire Safety. This role is ideally suited to a Fire Safety professional with experience of working in the Housing/Residential property sector.
- Ensure that all fire safety regulation, legislation, guidance, codes of practice and best practice are met by the company and its stakeholders at all times.
- Manage reactive and planned installations and repairs to ensure they comply with Fire Safety regulations and are completed within timescale and to budget.
- Undertake detailed Fire Risk Assessments as and when required providing detailed analysis of findings on complex buildings to assist with strategic H&S decision.
- Deliver Fire Safety training to a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- 3rd Party Accredited Fire Risk Assessment Qualification – essential.
- Detailed knowledge of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and all other Fire Safety legislation and guidance relating to housing, buildings and their occupants.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive experience of undertaking and auditing fire risk assessments.
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.