Fire Protection Engineer junior Job in France – Montigny le bretonneux
Vacancy Number: 22064
Location: Montigny le bretonneux
We are looking for a Fire Protection Engineer junior for working on LNG project in Arctic with an EPC company based in Paris area.
Produce project deliverables on fire protection system design (Fire Water and Foam Demand, PFDs and P&IDs, Fire Protection System Specifications and DataSheets, hydraulic calculation notes, Passive Fire Protection Analysis, specification and layouts) to second the Fire Protection Lead Engineer of the LPE team and liaise with other disciplines in interface if required.
– Experience in fire protection engineering.
– Knowledge of fire safety rules applicable to oil & gas facilities.
– Skills in hydraulic for network hydraulic sizing and simulation.
– Capabilities in using Autocad.
– Basic Knowledge of fire protection equipment and systems.
State date: asap
Duration: until October 2019
Please apply by sending your CV to Gwenael at firstname.lastname@example.org